Friday, December 21, 2007

First

Hey! So this is sort of my first blog, and the main reason why I am starting this again is because my sister is shortly going to be going away to a far off land. Ok, it won't be for another 3 months, but I still think it is important for me to get into this. So, about myself for a bit then, I just finished my first semester of college at a good school. I'm taking an Office and Records Administration Program and so far I love it! I'm also very excited for Christmas, and cant wait til Christmas Eve. Thats all for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey HONEY! It's so nice to see you have a blog. It looks great:)

jessica said...

PEN! Blogs are awesome! You wil love it so much. I will be sure to comment on yours as well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pen! Nice photo. Exciting!

Honey Honey said...

thanks guys :)